“Tasty food”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #50 of 265 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I went here with my son after shopping. The food tasted great. We both loved the bread and Caesar salad before you get your meal. We didn't have to wait long.

There are newer reviews for East Side Mario's

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This is the 2nd time on pick-up but the forth time in over all EAST MARIO'S, (ESM) is unable to complete a simple request of Bacon on the side of the Caesar Salad. I got a Gift Certificate from the Hugs for Hospice, and wanted to use it as soon as possible, but I hate eating a ESM as it take forever to get service and they mess at least one thing up. We not place our orders online where we can type and review that our order is correct. Last night there was three of us and two of use currently are not eating meat. In the field on the order page that asks for food alerts and allergies we stated all meat on the side. Simple and to the point. We picked up the food and for the first time it was right. The Chicken for the Pasta and the Bacon for the salad were placed in small side containers. Get home start opening the containers to find the side of bacon is more like extra bacon cause they still put it in the salad!!! This is now the last time I will order from ESM, it was not just the salad, but I took the leftover added a few ingredients and made it taste and smell 100% better then what they are passing off as Italian food. Budda Bing Buudda Boom I done with you!!!

2  Thank Greenarrrow
Reviewed 15 February 2017

One of our party took full advantage of the salad and bread refills but all in all the food is quite good as well. I enjoyed the sauteed basa fillet which is served with vegetables and is relatively calorie wise. I heard no complaints from friends at our table.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

You can always find delicious meals for everyone!! Refillable bread, soup or salad makes this a great value for your money!!

1  Thank beeautsisme
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

This place is always busy at dinner time . It's popular because you get all the ingredients that a family need for a meal out.... good food ,great staff ,reasonable price. ( and of course Scene points)

It's worth the slight delay to be seated . My family and I attend regularly and have never been. Disappointed .

1  Thank dean4869