“Decent Eats”

Arby's
Ranked #93 of 265 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 26 October 2016

With few Arby's around it's nice to have one in Brantford. The food and price is decent. I'll probably come back if I'm looking for something different.

There are newer reviews for Arby's

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I wish there was more then one here in Brantford. I love their roast beef sandwiches, curly fries, chicken burgers. Food for even the pickiest eaters.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I have relatively low expectations of fast food restaurants but this visit was very disappointing. They didn't have curly fries. The washroom was not very clean. We had lunch but we didn't enjoy it very much. I've had worse experiences, but I'll probably choose to go elsewhere next time.

Thank T.J. T
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

We like to hit Arby's at least once a month
The food is always great and wished we had an one in Woodstock. My wife goes for one of their sandwichs and I always get a #2 combo with curly fries.
I never understand why Arby's isn't busier, it is so much better than the other fast food joints.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

We love arbys...Fresh roast beef...The friendly customer service...The place is clean...4 stars, Good Job..