“Reasonable Prices, Good Food, Huge Portions”
Review of Wimpys Dinner

Wimpys Dinner
Ranked #34 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 December 2015

1st time ever. Drove by these in eastern Ontario but have never stopped. Reminded me of Popeye and Wimpy who loves hamburgers. Well This restaurant has selection. All day breakfast and the burgers are huge. The double is 20 oz. a single is 10 oz. I was talked down to a 6 oz evening special and it was sufficient. Chocolate milkshake topped it off. Has a 50's diner interior which gives it a special flare as well. Prices are very reasonable and the portions are big. You will not leave hungry from this establishment. I'll be back.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We tried this restaurant for breakfast several months ago... The food was good, but the service really lacked. We decided to go back today, to give it another shot.
We sat down at 9:30. The waitress came and left menus on our table.
We waited a full 15 minutes, in which time another party was seated, served coffee, and had order taken.
We got up and left. They weren't that busy.

We drove across the street to Angels, where we were served coffee immediately, had our meal on our table within five minutes. The service was terrific, and the bill was cheaper than it would have been at Wimpys.

I guess there's a reason Angels has been in business so long, and that Wimpys will have its doors closed sooner than later....you can't treat your guests like that and expect them to return or tell their friends.

2  Thank tikitanna
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Took my daughter out for breakfast and we both had a great meal.....my daughter had pancakes and I had a western.....we were both stuffed.....food was great

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Good wraps and ok breakfast. Popular, so it can be very busy on special days or weekends. Well located just off hwy 403 at King George.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Service was terrible. Took awhile for any body to acknowledge I was even there after I had sat down. I know it was busy but I've been in many places that were busier and never had that long to wait.
Had a long wait for the breakfast and when it came it was cold and had to wait longer for toast.
Nothing positive.