“Nice place, good food”

Ranked #23 of 284 Restaurants in Brantford
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We ate in this restaurant on a Wednesday. The venue is really nice, the staff is kind.
We had the mango chicken and the massaman curry

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My family and I were looking for something different for dinner and we thought Thai would be a good choice.

The decor is very comforting, the staff are very friendly and there is a warmth to this place. I was very impressed by the menu. Gluten free, vegan and the many, many options available to us. The babies are always open to different foods and grateful they love Thai food.The food was delicious. The baies sampled everything we had and we weren't sure that we had ordered enough...lol!

This is a place for good company, good times and great food. If you aren't in any type of rush, this place is perfect for you. I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Friends from Brantford chose My-Thai for dinner. They are familiar with the menu so they ordered 5 or 6 dishes that we all shared. The spring rolls were very good but beyond that the dishes were fairly bland. The Pad Thai might have been above average but to be honest none of it really stuck out. Sticky coconut rice, some cashew pineapple dish and a chicken shrimp dish rounded out the meal but were lacking in flavour.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

If you like Thai, this is the place for you. Although not a sophisticated restaurant,
Food is fantastic, reasonably price, service is exceptional and restaurant very clean. My husband and I moved here in July from BC and we are trying out different restaurants. We were not expecting to find a Thai restaurant as good as our favourite one in BC, but this one is our new favourite. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Our family loves My Thai! Our favorites include the coconut shrimp (and I usually don't like shrimp) the coconut chicken soup, mango salad, and the fresh spring rolls. My favourite curry is the panang curry, with pineapple curry a close second. The chicken satay is a huge hit with my picky eater, he calls it peanut butter chicken. I can honestly say that there isn't anything I've had that I haven't liked, and I think we've tried most of the menu... ❤️