“Great service...decent food”

Shoeless Joe's
Ranked #128 of 265 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Had the fish taco's Not quite same as in California, NM or Mexico, but very good and size of portion was perfect. My wife had Pad Thai noodle bowl and it was very palatable, bit sweet for her taste though. Service was very good. For the money (<$40 no booze) it was quick and good for before a movie.

There are newer reviews for Shoeless Joe's

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Great service, good drinks, and piping hot food. This location gets a thumbs up.
Our server was top notch. We ordered drinks, kids meals, and fish tacos. Everyone was full and happy. The prices were decent too.
Thanks Canada!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Shoeless Joe's is always a good place to go. Service is solid and food is good.

Can't complain. No hesitation in going back here!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have been there many times, but last one was awful. A ridiculous piece of salmon with my salad. I left there and I was still hungry. What upsets me the most is that I have sent a complaint on there website and I didn't receive even an answer. No customer care at all.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We had purchased a groupon for $20 worth of food today. The fine print said "limit of 2 vouchers per table of 4." We were 2 adults and 3 children. We ordered 1 entree, an appetizer, a salad, and 3 childrens' menu items. After we presented our coupon, the manager came out and said that we had to purchase 4 adult entrees to use the coupon. And she said to "read the fine print." From which I proceeded to and nowhere does it say we needed to purchase 4, let alone 2 adult entrees. After some fuss, she gave us 10% off and we never got to use the groupon coupon. I have since called groupon for which they will escalate the matter to a higher authority. In any case and gave me a refund. I thought the manager was rude...she said that they would "lose money" if they honoured it. One of the kids' burger patties was black and the salad that you see- the pecan and strawberry, blueberries... doesn't look much like in the photo. I was looking forward to candied pecans for in the photo menu, the salad looked like they were abundant, but when the dish came (13.99) ... there wasn't one whole pecan on there... only some pecan crumbs. When I mentioned this to the manager, she said "well, a McDonald's, a big mac doesn't look like the picture either" was her response. Also ,when it came to dessert, the kids only had one choice, jello. When I asked about the oreo cookies as the alternative choice, the waitress said they are waiting for the order and had none. Seriously, I could see a Zehr's right outside the window... one of the bored waitresses could run over there and purchase a bag! The waitress was nice enough, and it wasn't busy for Sunday noon. We will not be going back for mediocre food at very high prices!

2  Thank gymmomhelp