“Anniversary dinner”

Ben's Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #133 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Reviewed 3 June 2016

We have been to the old establishment. My Aunt took us to the new one for our Anniversary. The food was still amazing. The atmosphere I found was a lot better than it was before. The staff was all still friendly. Good place to go!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This restaurant was my favourite...recommended to everyone that would listen. Been there more than a dozen times since it opened. Food was great but I had one bad customer service experience the last time I went and not sure I will be back. Was there the night of the seniors special which is buy one and get second entree half off but you had to buy 2 drinks. I was there with my daughter who is 47 and myself 67. My daughter was originally not going to get a pop but we decided to get the deal so she ordered a diet ice tea. We did all this decision making with the waitress present.
When we were half way through our meal the waitress comes over and tells us we both have to be seniors so could not get the special. I said she is 47 almost a senior kiddingly. So we ended up paying for a pop we did not need and full price for 2 entrees we only ordered because of the special. It really left a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended). This was very BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
I worked for a company for almost 40 years and Customer Service was Number 1 so I know bad customer service when I see it!

3  Thank Karen1949_12
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Went for breakfast, and it was really good food. The menu has so many different amazing foods I will definitely be back to try. The prices are cheap like a diner but the atmosphere is very nice and the bar is stunning. Great move, was really impressed.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

After one of the first beautiful warm spring days we had this year we felt like wings. I had just read that this newer venue had Sunday nite wing sale so off we went. Clean is the initial image that hits you. A large U shaped bar sits in center of the restaurant with 4 TV's. There are about 5 other TV's in the space good for sport enthusiasts. We delved into the wing special. The owner was even kind enough to make mine without flour. My husband had a dozen hot and I had a dozen lemon/pepper, we shared an order of fresh cut fries and I had a small coleslaw. The wings are $.59 cents on Sundays with a minimum of 10. They were huge! My husband was in heaven and I could only handle 6 but this made for a great lunch next day for the hubby. The fries were large as well, however they could have stayed in the fryer just a touch more for our taste but there were plenty left and when reheated were perfect. Cole slaw was home made and very tasty -oil/vinegar style. We enjoyed our meal and with tax and tip it was just under $40. Good eats for a great price. Staff were super friendly.