“Very good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We've had breakfast here a number of times and it is always good. Today, Friday 9:30 am, the parking lot was almost full, but we (6 of us) were seated almost immediately after entering. A waitress came right over to offer beverages and she kept the coffee coming - very important to us. I had the Angel's Omelette and it was excellent, served piping hot with pan fried potatoes, toast and a slice of fresh orange. Most of the others had the bacon & eggs breakfast special and were very satisfied with the generous servings.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Had peameal bacon, over easy eggs and pan-fried potatoes. The eggs were over done. The home fries were under done and cold. The peameal was very good.
I will not be back.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I took my 91 year old father to Angel's for his birthday dinner. I asked to be seated in at the back in a "quiet" area as my dad was quite hard of hearing. We were seated right away (by someone other than who I initially spoke to) in the center of the restaurant. When the server came to take our order, I asked if we could please be moved to a "quieter" area. The waitress was more than happy to move us and sat us in a very nice secluded area. Our drink order was taken and served right away. Our food order was served quite quickly as well. The food was great and they pampered my dad with a special "birthday desert" on the house. He was thrilled to bits. Food was great, portions plentiful, staff went above and beyond for us and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Had eggs benie, not hot, english muffin wasn't toasted enough, soggy, charged extra $4.00 for little more hollandaise sauce, peameal bacon not cook . $45.00 FOR TWO PEOPLE. Don't eat here!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We love this place; "well actually".. I love the smoked meat at Angel's. My wife enjoys all the other dishes; We like getting a booth and looking at the retro pictures. Reminds us when we where actually dating. We also go here for breakfast ( with the whole family ) which is also very very good.