All reviews pool area pool and hot tub room was clean comfortable stay breakfast food great sleep breakfast was excellent convenient location hot breakfast working order high speed internet first floor main floor stayed at this hotel for nights non smoking other hotels toronto airport
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The place is very clean and they did a lot to upgrade the hotel. I would give them 5 stars for this. The room I stayed in was very clean but the bathroom could use some upgrading, overall the hotel met my requirements.
The food sucks. I had stomach issues after eating their beans, eggs and sausage for breakfast. There wasn't enough food in the warmer and there were people waiting. Each time the staff would come back and tried to replenish she would only bring like 6 omlettes at a time, or 4 sausages and a bit of beans. It's like there was never enough food for everyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I had a Fantastic stay for 11 days the staff were friendly, including the room cleaners... can't fault anything!!!!, I would stay again without question. 5 Stars all around.

10 minute walk to all major food outlets, very close to highway. public transport 10 minute walk!!!

Room Tip: Quiet Rooms on 2nd Floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Qaisar A
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Stayed here for a surprise birthday. The room was clean, comfortable bed and the service was excellent. Very quiet. The only complaint that I have was that the back side door was open but I will stay here again on my next visit to Brampton.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room because there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at the hotel for a hockey tournament. The hotel was in a great place, not far from South Fletcher's Sportsplex. The staff were very friendly and helpful when I needed the help. Being in a wheelchair, more space is helpful to get around easier. My room had good space and i was able to get around with moderate ease. Some issues i had in my room was turning around by the bed/tv area and bathroom was a bit small to turn around in but other then that, my room was accessible. The rest of the hotel was very accessible, which made my time spent there very enjoyable. Also I thought, my stay was very cheap for a weekend for one person. I would definitely come back and stay again at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
BWBrampton, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest
I would like to thank you so much for your motivating feedback and felt so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We as a team always try our best to provide the best service to guest like you. My team is looking forward to welcome you back and I will be happy to make your next reservation.
Have a great day.
Thanks

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively and base my review on the huge difference in standards at this hotel. Hot breakfast was not good. Extra $10 pp charge and Sunday consisted of pork and beans with warm hard boiled eggs. There is typical toast but they were out of yogurt and bananas and juices were empty. Don’t go if you want to use this service.
The main complaint was front desk supervisor who was beyond rude. Telling customers to “stop talking” because he didn’t like the noise. Asking patrons to tell other patrons to shush. The desk was busy however I consider this the job of the front desk supervisor to handle a busy desk and he did not at all. His assistant (Audrey) was efficient and he (Ahmed)was horrible. If I did not witness this, I would never believe it.
Room was dated, shower head off center due to multiple drop in showers is suspect and ceilings looked like water issues have occurred. For the price, choose another hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family