Quality Inn & Suites
USD 127
USD 140
Hampton.com
USD 136
Courtyard Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
USD 127
USD 106
Orbitz.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
USD 129
Newton Villa(Brampton)(Great Value!)
USD 83
Comfort Inn(Brampton)(Great Value!)
USD 120
TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
All reviewspool and hot tubgreat sleepcomfortable stayroom was cleanhot breakfastworking orderconvenient locationhigh speed internetfirst floorbreakfast was excellentmain floorstayed for one nightnice place to staytoronto airportenjoyed my staylots of parkingbreakfast staff
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at the hotel for a hockey tournament. The hotel was in a great place, not far from South Fletcher's Sportsplex. The staff were very friendly and helpful when I needed the help. Being in a wheelchair, more space is helpful to get around easier. My room had good space and i was able to get around with moderate ease. Some issues i had in my room was turning around by the bed/tv area and bathroom was a bit small to turn around in but other then that, my room was accessible. The rest of the hotel was very accessible, which made my time spent there very enjoyable. Also I thought, my stay was very cheap for a weekend for one person. I would definitely come back and stay again at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
BWBrampton, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest
I would like to thank you so much for your motivating feedback and felt so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We as a team always try our best to provide the best service to guest like you. My team is looking forward to welcome you back and I will be happy to make your next reservation.
Have a great day.
Thanks

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively and base my review on the huge difference in standards at this hotel. Hot breakfast was not good. Extra $10 pp charge and Sunday consisted of pork and beans with warm hard boiled eggs. There is typical toast but they were out of yogurt and bananas and juices were empty. Don’t go if you want to use this service.
The main complaint was front desk supervisor who was beyond rude. Telling customers to “stop talking” because he didn’t like the noise. Asking patrons to tell other patrons to shush. The desk was busy however I consider this the job of the front desk supervisor to handle a busy desk and he did not at all. His assistant (Audrey) was efficient and he (Ahmed)was horrible. If I did not witness this, I would never believe it.
Room was dated, shower head off center due to multiple drop in showers is suspect and ceilings looked like water issues have occurred. For the price, choose another hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I travel extensively for my job and, as a female travelling solo, I need to ensure I feel safe, secure and that the places I stay (on a work budget) are clean, bright and comfortable. This hotel exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrampton, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi
Thanks for your feedback and really motivating to our team. we always try our best to serve and make your stay comfortable. we look for to welcome you soon. please call me directly to make your reservation and welcome you personaly.
Thanks and enjoy your day.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Noisy refrigerator, broken lamp, wet carpet and unorganized staff made my stay uncomfortable. Disappointed! I suggest they the hotel manager should make sure that everything must be in working condition before the guest arrives.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hi
Thanks for your feedback. it would be nice if you would have spoken to front desk so we could have resolved the issue. please call me so I can understand well and do the needful.
Thanks.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stayed here with my husband for one night recently. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Check in and check out were easy. The breakfast included was surprisingly great! Lots of options including hot food. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple