All reviews pool area pool and hot tub great sleep comfortable stay breakfast was excellent breakfast food convenient hotel hot breakfast room was clean working order high speed internet main floor first floor enjoyed my stay the hotel manager stayed at this hotel for nights non smoking
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively and base my review on the huge difference in standards at this hotel. Hot breakfast was not good. Extra $10 pp charge and Sunday consisted of pork and beans with warm hard boiled eggs. There is typical toast but they were out of yogurt and bananas and juices were empty. Don’t go if you want to use this service.
The main complaint was front desk supervisor who was beyond rude. Telling customers to “stop talking” because he didn’t like the noise. Asking patrons to tell other patrons to shush. The desk was busy however I consider this the job of the front desk supervisor to handle a busy desk and he did not at all. His assistant (Audrey) was efficient and he (Ahmed)was horrible. If I did not witness this, I would never believe it.
Room was dated, shower head off center due to multiple drop in showers is suspect and ceilings looked like water issues have occurred. For the price, choose another hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I travel extensively for my job and, as a female travelling solo, I need to ensure I feel safe, secure and that the places I stay (on a work budget) are clean, bright and comfortable. This hotel exceeded my expectations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrampton, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi
Thanks for your feedback and really motivating to our team. we always try our best to serve and make your stay comfortable. we look for to welcome you soon. please call me directly to make your reservation and welcome you personaly.
Thanks and enjoy your day.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Noisy refrigerator, broken lamp, wet carpet and unorganized staff made my stay uncomfortable. Disappointed! I suggest they the hotel manager should make sure that everything must be in working condition before the guest arrives.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi
Thanks for your feedback. it would be nice if you would have spoken to front desk so we could have resolved the issue. please call me so I can understand well and do the needful.
Thanks.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I stayed here with my husband for one night recently. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Check in and check out were easy. The breakfast included was surprisingly great! Lots of options including hot food. Would stay here again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I did a late night meeting and driving home late was too tiring. Loved the hotel. Great place and it allowed me to rest before a busy day the next day. I would stay here again. Needed a note on the doors at night saying passes don't work.

Trip type: Travelled on business