“BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 December 2017

R.O.M.E.O's & R.O.L.E.O's out for a birthday breakfast. Retired Older Men Eating Out with their ladies. Cora's Special. PEGGY's POACHED, Western Omelette & Jo Construction. All a great. Charged for three coffee's but the bill was changed with an apology " Cause we all worked late last night" I'm in a bit of a rut as I had JO CONSTRUCTION again but I really like that breakfast. Ashley was our server and she was pleasant and helpful

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Hi all my wife and brother in law went to corals for a nice Sunday brunch this place is always busy so sometimes you will wait but the food is very good and so is the service but bring a big wallet it's not cheap for fruit and eggs
Thànks and enjoy

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Serving the best breakfast/brunch food. I visited here once so far but I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant deserves more stars! Delicious food and great service. Highly recommend for breakfast or lunch. We enjoyed our breakfast and will come again!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Cora's are usually standard no matter where you go. I've been to Cora's in NL, NS, and multiple in QC and ON. The one in Barrie was typical of any, but recently we've noticed a change in service and offers below what they have in the past.

The food is still good. You can still expect a line up, and the turnover time can still be improved upon during peak times. But the little touches that one comes to expect from Cora's are now lacking at this location. Hopefully they see their ways and bring it up to its former standards.