“Such good cheesecake!”
Review of The Sweet Oven

The Sweet Oven
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Barrie
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered 6 mini cheesecakes to go. I'm pretty sure that we were the last customers of the night. Can't wait to go back for more! We had plain, skor and Oreo. Didn't try the butter tarts because the Cheesecake was so distracting. The counter staff were friendly, courteous and very quick.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This place is all the rave in barrie with so many options to choose from. I love the concept although I find that the tarts are overly sweet which takes away from the flavours.
If they had an option for tarts with less sugar I think the flavours would really stand out and would make is worth the extra money.

1  Thank Bassam S
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I've long considered Barrie my home but much to my chagrin I'd not heard of the Sweet Oven. The waist line is probably thankful but those days are over. What an awesome stop to load up on ooey-gooey goodness. The only problem is trying to figure out which butter tart flavour you are going to go for. Hint-get a box and get 'em all :-)
We settled on the raisin and peanut butter as our favourite, but the maple fudge is right up there. Even better, bring a chair and sit down at the counter and snack on the samples all day.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The Sweet Oven has the best Butter Tarts! I order the running butter tarts and they never disappoint me.
I recommend you to try just one butter tart and you will be hooked.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have found the best butter tarts at the Sweet Oven. They make other sweets but we've only tried the incredible tarts - plain, raisin, and pecan. Delicious!