“Nailed it”
Review of Burger Royale

Burger Royale
Ranked #122 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Keep doing what you’re doing. Everything from the royale with cheese to the chicken fingers are freakin delicious. We have become regular go-ers. Great locations, signage, quality, atmosphere and social media appearance. We love you guys!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Have been a few times now.
First time I had the burger and fries, this time we had the chicken tenders and fries. My son is super picky, and he has loved everything.
Both were delicious. Lots of fries, enough to split between the two of us.
Reminded me of Five Guys in Toronto. We were at a family get together yesterday talking about Burger Royale and every person there had been there and no complaints!
Today it was my sons birthday and I said he could go anywhere he wanted and that's where he wanted to go.
Very clean inside.
Signage is large and easy to read and understand.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Tried here ten days after they opened, was fantastic! My immediate family was in Barrie, and we decided on burgers, so, we came back with a huge order, some minor mistakes in the toppings on the burgers but no big deal!! Everyone raved about how tasty they were!!
Will return, for sure!!

1  Thank Sean W
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with a friend for lunch. Outstanding quality burger at really fair prices. I had the onion rings as a kicker everything was amazing. Kind of a throwback joint give yourself a little bit of time as a make everything fresh to order. Certainly one of the elite burgers in Barrie

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was so excited to have a neighbourhood burger place and this place does not disappoint. The burgers are simple and tasty. I love the Royale with cheese. The shakes are amazing. Onion rings are very good, but along with the fries tend to be quite greasy. My co-worker had the tofu burger and said the same thing. It was deep fried and quite greasy.
The service is friendly but sometimes disengaged. It is probably a good idea to greet your customers when they are at the counter and not continue to look at your cellphone.