Review Highlights
Fun day. Long lines though.

I took 4 kids aged 15, 13, 10, and 8 to Calypso. We had a fun time, though some of the lines were... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2018
Michaela T
Ottawa, Canada
Fun with fake beach

It's a good day spending time with your lover, with a perfect weather and it's also good to go... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
rosid203
Gatineau, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ontario
from USD 27.93
from USD 111.10
from USD 77.07
from USD 34.45
More Info
All reviews wave pool lazy river all ages bring your own picnic tables kongo expedition life guards food and drinks heated water season pass pirate ship something for everyone lounge chairs kids area arrive early shaded areas wait times
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were at the park on the 23rd of August, which was a cool morning the trip from Montreal was 70 minutes for us, the park was great we got 26 degrees by lunch time. The pools were all nice & warm, the line-ups were short as we are at the end of season none the less everything was perfect, very clean park with an outstanding service everywhere, I was suprised at the quality of the food & price affrodable & good I highly recommend an outing with the family or friends

1  Thank R3395GPkevinb
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I just purchased season passes for my family for next season which gave the rest of this year as well. Great deal for $109 each.

Overall this is a fun place with many good rides including areas for smaller children. One thing that really surprised me is the reasonable price for food. Compared to Canada's wonderland where the amount of food that I got would easily be over $60, at Calypso it came to $38 with tax. Ice cream for 5 people came to $18 with tax which I found reasonable.

The only 2 things that really annoyed me are:
1. The employee who processed my season pass spelled my name wrong and then downplayed it saying "it doesn't matter". Well it matters to me and the I'll be getting them to reprint it the next time I go. I'm sure that their employee cards have correct spelling.
2. They should stay open later all season long. 5pm is too early to close.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to go and keep cool!

If I had a single complaint it would be the $10 for parking. It’s literally in the middle of no where and I have no choice but to drive there. Just charge a little more per ticket and include it.

There are lots of places to sit for the day. They allow you to bring outside food/drink in in coolers. There are lots of picnic tables to “call your own” and use as your base. They have plenty of food vendors too, and the prices did not look too out of touch.

2  Thank Dan D
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here at least 4 times and love it! There is so much to do and it never feels overcrowded. Best part is the heated pools! Feels like you can stay in the water all day long.
We love to park our stuff in the pirates section and always enjoy a picnic. Quick lines, love how they check your stuff ahead of time.
Heading back this week!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Our teens really enjoyed this water park. Renting a locker is a must. The wave pool and lazy river were fantastic.

Date of experience: July 2018