All reviewsnorthumberland straitdining roompaddle boatsfire pitnova scotialog cabinqueen suitebeautiful locationfree bikesadirondack chairsmotel styleprivate beachseafood chowderfamily vacationgames roomspent nights hereappointed rooms
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Amazing Lodge that was built in the 1920's and still has its amazing charm. The rooms are very nice and there's many different options. The best part of this is the view, you are sitting on the water and overlooking a few islands.

You have so many things to do on this property...pool, beach, horseshoes, other games, kids activities, bikes, boats, paddle boards and other things.

Its an amazing stop and I think you and everyone else needs to make a stop and enjoy this beautiful property.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

This location of this resort is amazing. The resort was quiet and quite big, so lots of options to hang out and enjoy the fresh air without many people around. We really enjoyed our stay at this resort.

Room Tip: Ask for a ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful spot! The food is delicious and the service was Nova Scotia friendly. Our cabin is delightful.
When I booked online I thought I booked a cabin but it was just a room with 2 queen sized beds. I went to the front desk and was relieved to get a cabin. I would not recommend the rooms.
Front desk was so gracious about changing my reservation.
I forgot to bring a beach towel which is my only regret. Can't wait to walk on the beach tomorrow!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GlobeTrotting657843
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

A small group of us had lunch at the Pictou Lodge. What a delight! The food was well prepared, equally well presented, and delicious. The seafood chowder was especially good, but so was the lobster roll. The service was impeccable. If that wasn't enough, the views are spectacular. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We failed to book rooms at this beautiful place because there was a wedding party so we had breakfast there instead. It was just lovely ---- the view and the food. I had the best breakfast of Egg Benedict with salmon. It made my day. If I ever visit the Maritime provinces again, I'll certainly put up at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends