“Be Prepared to Wait! ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 7:20 pm and was promptly seated. Drinks came quickly and then the waiting began. Took another 10 mins to get order taken. Finally after 40 mins in the Restaraunt I flagged down a hostess to say we still did not have our meals ( a pizza and spaghetti). She checked and said it would not be long. Waited another 5 mins before it arrived. Was very good I have to say. Finally had to ask to get our bill at 1 Hour and 20 mins since we arrived. On way out I spoke with 3 hostesses at desk who were apologetic although one informed me that when she had checked our meal had only been ordered 16 mins before I inquired. Well not sure where our waitress went from time we ordered to when she gave the kitchen the ticket but it was closer to 30 mins when I asked where it was. They offered to get a manager and I declined. I just wanted out! Place was only half tables full but I did notice everyone in our section seemed to be waiting a long time for food. They need to step up their auditing on time from customer order to when it gets placed with kitchen or expedite things quicker in the kitchen.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi, Kate. Sorry to hear about the wait time. We take this feedback very seriously and would like to follow up with the team involved. Please share the details info at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

One of the few places I will go for nachos. They are very consistent with their toppings and amount per serving.

1  Thank pizzachaser

Hi, there! Thanks for the 5 stars! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We had a family and friends meal here, never again. It looked as if the tables had not been cleaned for days, although booked well in advance their was missing cutlery. The menu was I assume for such an establishment reasonable, prices were extremely expensive. Our orders were taken, the food arrived extremely slowly, and several were sent back for correction, my wifes meal did not arrive until many had finished theirs.
The standard of service and quality of food was poor to say the least, if they had been busy it could have been ok, but there were hardly any other customers.
FOOD, this was extremely poor quality, part of my order never arrived, the so called season vegetables were small squares less than 1/2", of hard dry coloured bits, a fork would not enter them and they were tasteless only recognisable my the colour.
Several had to return their bills for correcting, ours included despite the fries never arriving they were still charged for, this was completely unaceptable.
The best part of this establishment was the multiple TV screens with American Football and Ice Hockey, perhaps this is because of their slow service.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Had not been back for a while. Slight change in the menu and the prices were slightly higher. Greeted pleasantly upon entering and seated quickly. Our server seemed as though she was doing us a favour by being there. Food was ok. Nothing special. Usually hit or miss - unfortunately this time it was a miss.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hi Jim, we're sorry to hear about your experience and we would like the chance to look into this for you. If you could please provide your details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html we will be able to follow up. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Menu is hit or miss depends on your tastes . Wait staff is very friendly and helpful . Place has great lighting and lots of sports memorabilia about the place. Please avoid the twice baked wings .The skin was very slimy. Stick with the fried ,they are very good .The menu is very extensive and everyone can find something to their liking.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks for the review, Dewolfpack. Let us know if there is anything we could have done to make it better at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!