“Beyond Meat Burger”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #377 of 821 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I am not a vegetarian or vegan or the like. However, if someone handed me this ‘burger’ and said it was beef, I’d believe them. This is the best, plant-based burger I’ve had. Two thumbs way up!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2017

If you are looking for a burger and fries for lunch you know you're going to get a great meal at A&W. Teen burger and fries were tasty as expected. Service was quick. No complaints.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2016

A&W has to have the best burgers out of all the fast food restaurants. This location is in the Halifax Shopping Centre. If you have a smaller appetite try the Buddy Burger. I always find it is just enough for me!

Date of visit: July 2016