“Very good!”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #353 of 821 Restaurants in Halifax
Reviewed 20 September 2018

The restaurant was clean.
-(Manager even came around to ask how everything was.)
-Food was very good!
-excellent service

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Drove through to get frostys on the way back from Peggy's Cove and were pleased with the visit. The .99 cent frosties are especially pleasing!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Been a few this one was a disappointment. The food was up to corporate standard's. I can't say as much for the staff that I dealt with. She was snarky. I had a card that allows you a free mini Frosty from the US. You get one every time you visit visit with any purchase. She refused to honor it. That was petty enough but then her attitude with the refusal was a little much. We were going to buy lunch but instead bought a Frosty and left. I hope she runs into a Wendy's executive and treats them as poorly as she did us.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced sandwiches and chili. Free beverages for seniors. Had the poutine, a filling dish with fries and gravy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have a friend who loves Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. When I went through the drive thru to pick one up for her today I was surprised to see there was a promotion on them. Only $3.00 each. Well, at that price I had to try one. Wow, was I ever pleased. This is a delicious sandwich with a thick, juicy chicken breast with a spicy coating and served with a tomato and lettuce. Even the bun was impressive! This offer is only from Feb 5 - 25 and is obviously designed to get us hooked! It worked!

Date of visit: February 2018