3,136 results
All reviews great location rooftop patio continental breakfast citadel hill boiled eggs spring garden road within walking distance underground parking hot tub great place to stay fridge and microwave king suite central location front desk staff rooms are spacious excellent stay few blocks
Reviewed 14 May 2018

There was nothing about our stay I didn't enjoy. Located right downtown we were walking distance to everything we wanted to see and do. Parking rate for underground parking was reasonable for downtown Halifax and we could come and go as we pleased with no extra charges. The hotel was clean and modern and the staff were outstanding! Very friendly and helpful and even comped me some lipchap when I enquired where I could purchase some near by. Loved my stay and even booked another room here for a different stay in a couple months' time on my check-out. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thanks UFOrosie! What more is there to say really. Hope you get to come visit again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back. Take care.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

A centrally located hotel and a professional reception team who gave the best service when you needed a taxi og wanted to book a table in a restaurant.
The breakfast included in the room rate should have a better selection of bread and there should also be sliced ​​cheese so the breakfast appears like real continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you mads491! We hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here when Kevin Hart came to Halifax.

Check in was so quick - we even arrived early and they let us in our room!

It’s within walking distance to the Scotia Bank Centre (1 block).

It’s close to restaurants and night life.

Free breakfast is great!

And the late checkout was sooo needed!

They offer parking- which is a no brainer!

Great stay, check out was just as quick.

We’ll be back :)

Here’s some pics from the rooftop:

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

And we loved having you Lindsay P! Hope we get the chance to do it again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

After a couple changes in recent reservations... the team were able to accommodate a quick trip for me and my room was awesome of course on the side of the building I enjoy....the weather was great so after some scheduled things to do...I went to the rooftop and enjoyed some quiet time and sunshine....I enjoy my visits in Halifac and the location of this hotel is perfect for all reasons.... I'll see u all soon again!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JaniceM1987
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Excellent Janice M. I’m pleased you enjoyed your most recent visit. See you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Booked close to arrival date on line with little difficulty . Stayed previously , several years ago , and everything was pretty much as expected . Location was excellent for our purposes , walking distance to our destinations .Breakfast was enjoyable .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you sherhiltz. We hope to see you again very soon. Take care.