Stayed at the Cambridge for a week with the family, booked 2 adjoining rooms, breakfast and parking underground included which is very convenient. Had to amend our reservations, delayed and shorten our trip and that was no problem. Rooms are like all reviews says, well appointed.
Where this hotel is located is the biggest advantage of this hotel,
Spring Garden Rd is just a short walk up the street for shopping (Lululemon, American apparel)
which made daughters and wife happy. Wide selection of restaurants if you go towards downtown. We found the Fireside just around the corner off Spring Garden excellent.
Price, location, value ratio is excellent for Halifax.
All the staff was openly friendly, Wednesday TGIF was a nice surprise in the lobby.
The only complaint I had was that pillows were actually TOO big and fluffy, staff brought some others no problem. My wife who is actually very picky and wanted first to stay at the pricy Prince George was pleasantly surprised and loved her stay. Will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia