3,562 results
All reviews crown floor gio restaurant level bar great hotel downtown halifax world trade within walking distance front desk staff central location excellent stay comfortable beds underground parking nova scotia pg citadel waterfront lounge
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Clean, comfortable. It was a fine hotel. Too short a stay to write more. One additional note though: Tripadvisor's #1 rated restaurant is this hotel's restaurant, Gio. I didn't get a chance to eat there, very much wanted to though...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Aram A
Scott T, General Manager at Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

We are obviously biased Aram A but gio is truly a special place with an amazing & creative culinary team and a tremendously passionate service group......Shucks - I'm going in there for lunch today!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Right off the bat when booking my reservation I was put at ease with the amazing help from Collin in their reservations department. I am always wary of booking hotels in new areas and considering I was going across the country for a family reunion I was quite nervous to begin with. Collin was prompt with sending me my confirmation number and answering my questions.
Upon arriving at the hotel I was blown away with their hospitality and amenities. Having an onsite parking garage was great. My favourite part of my stay was being able to see the harbour from my hotel window.

All in all an amazing property with great hotel staff. If I am ever on the East coast again I will be sure to stay again.

Room Tip: If possible ask for a room that faces the harbour.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Scott T, General Manager at Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you Christopher W.... Colin will definitely read your comments....he is always checking out how we are doing in the TA world. He is a true pro and we love having him (and I am not just saying that cause I know he will read this).

Reviewed 31 August 2016

best hotel in Halifax, the staff always treat you with the upmost respect. The rooms are always very neat and tidy and the service from all the staff is second to none... There is nothing I can say negatively about this property...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Our room was spacious and very clean, everything was modern and elegant. The staff was always helpful and professional, Our room had a beautiful view of the harbor, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hopefully Halifax draws you back Sandra M...... we'd love to have you make us your HOME again!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I have stayed here a few times and it just keeps getting better!
Hotel staff were all amazing.
Location is perfect for walking around Halifax harbour area.
Property is perfect!
Nice touches everywhere.
Room was fantastic!

Room Tip: All good as far as I can tell
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple