See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Skuzzy and unclean from the outside and in. It's more suited to one of those crime drama tv shows as opposed to a hotel. No amenities and very unclean. Do not stay here. The service is poor and locals always know to avoid it.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Nick L
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Room looked like something you see on the TV show hotel hell. Needed a place to put head for know as tired and cheap. I tough the wall in the other room was going to cave in as all I head was yelling and a headboard banging against the wall. 1 am some one was banging on room door and never answer. Tryed to call front desk and no answer. I then noticed an army of ants making there way up to the table to my 1/2 eaten pizza. At about 2 I packed it in and drove down to local McDonald's and got few hours sleep in car.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Hfx-kid
Reviewed 21 June 2016

I stayed here with a group of friends when travelling through Halifax. We were originally going to spend two nights here - I'm lucky I lasted through the first night. Stains on the linens, floors wand walls. There was an ant infestation. A homeless person was sleeping in the stairwell when we got up in the morning. Need I say more?

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Kyle M
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

This place is best suited for ghetto parties. It's dirty, stinks, and has no amenities.

The price is low-ish, but you can get much better hotels for the same price.

This is the place to go if you're hiding from your wife with someone who's NOT your wife...

Every room stinks like smoke, so don't bring your kids here!!

Plus it is packed with prostitutes & gangstas doing their business.

I would suggest going anywhere else BUT here.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Randee P
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Do not go there, stay away. Wifi did not work. Old mattress. I do not know why this motel still operate, it should be closed. The owner just do not care. Check this photo i took.
Just copy and past the link is below.

Date of stay: November 2014