All reviews great hotel spectacle lake recommend this hotel industrial park sausage room was large breakfast was included a great stay comfortable beds front desk staff would definitely stay here again mic mac mall nova scotia hot breakfast yogurt hot tub hockey tournament
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We selected this hotel because it had great reviews and was close to the airport at the end of our Nova Scotia vacation. Just want to let the hotel know how important it is to feel at home and be comfortable when traveling. When we checked in there were friendly smiling faces eager to help. Jackson was one of those. Thanks from Napa Valley California. I almost forgot to mention the comfortable cozy beds. Housekeeping staff is also great.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
BWDManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Good Day b r

I am so glad that we were able to help you finish off your vacation by making you feel at home. Our staff is our greatest asset and we are happy that you experienced this.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here during thanksgiving in a jacuzzi suite. The jacuzzi was great, fell asleep once in it. Room was very large, 3 times the room I'm in now. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good, lots to be had. Staff were very nice and helpful. The king bed was too firm and the pillows too thick . I was able to get thinner pillows but settle to try the bed a second night with new pillows and it wasn't any better. Too bad, next time I'll make sure it has a softer bed. All in all it wasn't too bad and the price was very reasonable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Day Keith,

thank you for the great ranking.

Our mattresses have all been replaced and are new since the first week of September. A mattress hardness or softness is a personal thing and we realize this. We do have ways of making the bedding a little softer. Please inquire during your next stay on how we can do this for you.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

This restaurant is just great! Try the seafood medley! The banana bread pudding is to die for! I highly recommend this restaurant and Amy is a wonderful server! Can't wait for Thanksgiving Dinner there next Monday's!

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank BobandPandy
BWDManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Hi Bob and Pandy,

Yes, we agree.... it's the best restaurant in Dartmouth for sure. The food is amazing and complimented by amazing staff like Amy. We are so proud to be associated with such an amazing restaurant.

See you Monday.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I had good night overall as the bed was great but heating was tricky and a little noisy..Also, watch the price of beer in the restaurant.although the food was good. I loved the carrot ginger soup....and the waitress was A-1. The location is a little isolated and the view was of the parking lot. The price included breakfast which was just OK and selection limited.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Connie G

Good Day Connie,

Thank you for your great review.

Our heating and AC come from individual units in the rooms and they need adjustments from time to time like any other piece of machinery. We keep on top of it very well and we'll make sure we look at the room you stayed in.

Thank you again and we will see you soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

The food and service in the restaurant is great. The cleaning staff does a great job and are very accommodating. The front desk staff have something to learn. Oct 1 and 2nd I have stayed here. Both days I have been served poorly by the same woman. I also had my credit card charged an extra 100 dollars in case of damage. I was not told about this when I checked in and when I asked about it she acted as if it was no big deal. Well it is when you Are not told about it and have no intention on harming your hotel room. Next time in Dartmouth I will be looking at other hotels who appreciate their customers.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
BWDManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Good Day Boater0,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The $100.00 was a preauthorization, not a charge. This is a normal practice for all hotels and we can assure you this will be done no matter where you stay. It is not an accusation of possible damages, this preauthorization is to allow you to have signing privileges for our restaurant and other amenities that we charge for. We are sorry if this was not portrayed to you properly.

We hope you change your mind and we get to see you again.