“Uncooked”

Add it.
Simeon's II
Ranked #66 of 157 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 5 February 2016

By boyfriend received raw, hamburger looking "fish" from this restaurant. It looked as though the fish had been cooked on a dirty grill. The service is mediocre at best and is in need of some serious upgrades.

1  Thank Jade B

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice during our recent trip to Sydney. We had been travelling back & forth along Grand Lake Road & thought we would stop in for lunch. I had a BLT sandwich for lunch which was presented with fries & was very good! We went out for some sight seeing & on the way back, as we were passing by thought, let's just go there for dinner too! I had a roast turkey dinner which was presented with mashed potatoes, coleslaw, veggies, cranberries & stuffing. It was delicious but very filling! My mom had cabbage rolls for her dinner & remarked that they were among the best cabbage rolls she has ever eaten. The service here was excellent! I wouldn't hesitate to return to this restaurant on a future trip to Sydney

1  Thank msgordon74
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We unexpectedly found this family restaurant during our recent trip. The facility itself was a very good size, clean and nicely appointed for a family restaurant. The atmosphere was nice and quiet. We were quickly seated. Our waitress took time to explain in detail the "specials" - and that half portion sizes on several items would be more than adequate for us seniors. Indeed, our meals were served piping hot and nicely prepared on the plate - servicing size quite adequate ! Prices were very good. We would definitely try to find this restaurant on a subsequent visit !

2  Thank Don W
Reviewed 4 May 2013

great food great service great value what else can ya ask for !!!!! it has tons of seating with booths and tables no shortage of room in this baby!!!

1  Thank wayne c
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

We went here after a day of shopping expecting a good meal.. Which we did get but the waitress was very unfriendly. Just not pleasant and unprofessional. I had ordered ice cream after my meal because the ice cream is very good here. I was enjoying my ice cream until I had noticed a hair at the bottom of the bowl... That was enough for me. I had told the waitress , she didn't seem to care and said sorry sarcastically. I will probably not returning here.