“If you like BBQ this is the place”

Embers Southern BBQ
Ranked #56 of 151 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: USD 4 - USD 30
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have been there a couple of times! Love the brisket and the Mac,n cheese. Large space with entertainment. All over good experience!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food was horrible! For a bill of $86.00, the only thing edible that was served had been the salad. The meat sampler platter was disgusting...cold and tough meat. No sauce of any sort, odd since this is suppose to be a BBQ restaurant. The fries and rings were cold, greasy and dripping. The corn was NOT on the cob as the menu stated but served in a ramekin and it was not even edible!!! it was cold, clumped together and tasted freezer burnt. On the plus side, my drink was cold and refreshing and my server was great, very apologetic for the food and poor quality. Needless to say though, they still expected to be paid for the full bill even after most of the meal, except the side Caesar salad, had been untouched and returned to the kitchen. VERY BAD BUSINESS!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Embers have the best nachos I have ever had!! They are fully loaded I personally LOVE the pulled pork with the chips instead of the Tostitos they are amazing at an even better price.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I used to love this place,well it sure has changed ! We ordered coffee, they had no cream,in place of corn as a side they offered buttered carrots ,when it came ,plain boiled carrots,no butter no seasoning, the pulled pork,beef brisket,shredded chicken had no hint of BBQ sauce at all, was bland ,not southern bbq flavor at all ,the mac n cheese was flavourless and the onion rings were overcooked,hard and greasy ! We were so disappointed ! The waitress was excellent but the" chef " didn't have the decency to speak to us ! The portions were really small as well ! Not one of my favourite restaurants anymore !!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

My husband and I went into this venue this past Friday night. We were so happy with the entire experience. First I will start with the food- 5* just amazing! My husband had the steak and he said it was excellent, I had their house speciality burger with a salad- it had to be the best burger I have ever tasted as well as the salad. We also had some munchies before our meal and it was perfect as well. The service was great, they were not in your face all the time but made sure that you were looked after- this was appreciated. The entertainment was great and the fact that we did not have to yell to carry on a conversation was excellent. To us we certainly will be back and we will certainly recommend it to all our friends and family!