“Craig”

No Quarter Deli & Market
Ranked #12 of 162 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by the deli for the second time so far this month . Got the Rueben (sadly it is only available on Fridays). Best Rueben I have ever had. Will make a point of going EVERY Friday from now on. You have a coustomer for life. Absolutely amazing

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Visiting CBVRCE for a meeting and took suggestion to try great deli across the street. Did a classic meatball sub, “hot” with banana peppers. Fresh ingredients, great bread, and tasty meatballs! Looking forward to my next meeting here in Sydney!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My fiancée and I have a sandwich at LEAST once a week and we have never been disappointed. My personal favourite is the Joe Joe Egg Salad. So much flavour! The staff is always very cheerful and happy to help, and their chefs music selections are excellent (my favourite is the BeeGees live concert). Also the coffee is great!

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for some sandwiches. The young gentleman that waited on us kindly suggested we try the sin house- made soup. Both were absolutely delicious! Well priced as well. We would highly recommend the deli as a lunch or supper stop!! Cheers!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I order lunch from here on a regular basis.....best deli sandwiches going! lots of ingredients, lovely breads and well priced. Not keen on the salads though.....lack flavour and two I tried were WAY tooo heavy on oregano!