“Must try for yourself!”

Kai Ping's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #71 of 162 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 March 2015

I've tried all the Chinese restaurants on this island and I must say this is by far the best one!! You all have to go and try for yourself; you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

I've been to a number of Chinese restaurants through out my life and I must say, this is the best one ever!
The food was fast and hot, which is defiantly good! and the service was amazing! I'll defiantly be coming back

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Drop in for a quick meal which didn’t happen. As the female server was overbearing with dictating what we should order as oppose to listening to what we want. As we should have the right since we paying for the meal. Couldn't get straight answer as what the meal consist of. Anytime you start asking a question, you never get to finish. No idea what the food is like - got up and left.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Food is ok. about average. Restaurant seems very dirty. If it is that dirty from outside I don't want to know what is going on in the kitchen. I also had an issue with dishonesty. Do not recommend!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Took the take out back and I thought they didn't cook it right bc they closed at 10pm and took my order over the phone right before 11pm. Took me 10 years to try their food again, I will never eat there ever again!!!! I wouldn't feed my dog what they served me... If they wouldn't eat it don't serve it to customers, simple as that!!!!

1  Thank Haterawuncookedfood