“Best pizza on the Island!! By Laura D”
Review of Pizza Palace

Pizza Palace
Ranked #44 of 162 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I've been eating Pizza Palace pizza ever since I was old enough to eat pizza, the best pizza place on the Island!! Me and my family order every Friday, they even know our order when we call, we're regular customers for life!! They also have the best open faced pizza burgers and delicious poutine. Excellent customer service and great food!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best pizza in Cape Breton. The portion sizes are massive, and the pizzas are always loaded with toppings and cooked to perfection. Only issue is there's no place to eat inside, but if that's what they're going for, just roll with it. Blows Kenny's and Napoli out of the water

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I've been eating Pizza Palace Pizza for 30 years and for a good Brick Oven Pizza you cannot get a better pizza made anywheres in Cape Breton I know the owners personally and they make you a nice good pizza pie excellent service and new extended menu.
If you think Napoli is the best pizzeria in Sydney I am very sorry you are sadly mistaken

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Five of us ordered a large pizza and two spaghetti and meatballs. The pizza was excellent and the spaghetti and meatballs were great. Delivery was good and pricing reasonable.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Just a few months ago. Make sure you have cas. They do not accept debit or credit cards however there is a bank machine just across the street. It's wo the visit!