All reviewsgames roomair hockeypool hot tubc unitworkout roomfree breakfastthe ground flooran older hotelhash brownsnice breakfastking roomnice hotelhousekeeping staffenjoyed our staycoffee makerclose to downtownwould stay again
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Travel Lodge on Kings Road (May 27-June1). The staff were amazing and so very kind and helpful. I was home for an illness in my family which sadly ended in my brother passing away.
I cannot express how very supportive and helpful all of you were. Once more many thanks. Karen Minkoff

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Gloria L, General Manager at Travelodge Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you Karen for your review of the property. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. We do love to hear back from our guests and am very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother.

Gloria LeForte - GM

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Had a great time and for sure will be coming back there again and again great experience !! I will let my whole family know what a great experience my feiance and i had will reccomend this place to all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gloria L, General Manager at Travelodge Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

I am so happy to see you had a great stay with us. I appreciate your business and your review of the property.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The beds were comfy, the room was clean, and the art prints were local, which I really appreciated. The pool was really good! The hot tub was very hot, which I like, and there was also a sauna. I didn't try it because I'm not a sauna person, but they do have it, in case that's your jam.

Stayed: May 2018
Gloria L, General Manager at Travelodge Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your review of the property. I appreciate you taking the time to share and let us know your feedback. Glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

If you need a safe, clean and friendly place to stay choose the Travelodge in Sydney. Everything from cleanliness to food to an amazing gym... everything you would ever need at a reasonable price. The staff is exceptional in their customer service and attentiveness to your needs. I will certainly stay there again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gloria L, General Manager at Travelodge Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for the great review of our property. Our staff try very hard to ensure guest satisfaction. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again.

Gloria LeForte - GM

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Bkfst was great and as soon as anything got 'low' the staff were quick to replenish,Lots of parking,staff friendly. If I had a suggestion it would be to fix the rust around the tub drains and under the tub rim and maybe a few more tea bags in the room ..but all in all great place to stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gloria L, General Manager at Travelodge Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for the rview of the property. We appreciate your fedback and am very happy you had a good stay with us.