All reviews room was clean budget hotel continental breakfast story hotel with no elevator lemon water ground floor choice hotels agree with other reviewers the breakfast area accept pets decent variety yogurt boiled eggs spent nights kings road home base front desk staff
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Was due to have several nights here, but checked out after the first night. The bed was like sleeping on a board. When I went to the front desk in the morning to say that I had to check out since the beds were so hard, the manager told me that they had just put new mattresses and they should be better in a couple months....... As my work requires me to travel, I stay in hotel rooms close to 100 nights a year, and I have never had such a hard mattress and given the reason that they were new.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Nice view. Room was expensive compared to others in the area. I thought I would be getting aeroplan points but I did not. Look around for other hotels in the area. Breakfast could be better. Check-in was fast.

Room Tip: Look around for other hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2017

The room was expensive for the off season. Saw the cruise ships from our room. Fast service. Breakfast could be better. Still waiting for choice hotel points to be posted. The trip was taken in October.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Lillian W
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Stayed here while in town waiting for the ferry over to Newfoundland. There was nothing special about the place but it was quiet and comfortable. The room was pretty typical for a Comfort Inn, one nice touch was the motion activated light in the bathroom.

The free breakfast in the morning was pretty good with cheese omlettes and sausage patties. Overall a good place to spend a night or two in Sydney.

Room Tip: No Elevator
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank SailorAirman
Mark H, Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear SailorAirman

Thank you for the review ! We're happy you enjoyed your stay, along with our popular breakfast !

We hope to be able to host you again soon

Kind Regards
Management

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were very pleased with the Comfort Inn. The room was clean and the bed slept very good. This was a great location for us. Plenty of restaurants in the area. They had plenty of hot water and the towels were nice and fluffy. We found the room to be very suitable for us and would stay here again. The breakfast was typical Choice Hotels which is fine. The staff were also polite and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa W
Mark H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hello Lisa W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a guest survey on your recent stay with us here at Comfort Inn Sydney. I am glad to see that you liked our location and that we are close to all amenities, and that you enjoyed our Linen's and bed. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.