“Pad Thai was great!”
Review of Bite of Asia

Bite of Asia
Ranked #11 of 150 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Enjoyed a delicious meal with friends. 2 of us had the pad thai and it was delicious. One of our friends had a coconut chicken curry and she loved it. Our 4th guest had a combination plate which was tasty but felt there was too much batter on the chicken balls. Overall a wonderful meal and I will be back.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We enjoyed our dinner, made great choices with the help of an excellent server. Food well prepared, fresh and nicely presented. Expected more Thai dishes.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Today I had the pleasure of dining at this establishment for the very first time. We arrived a bit earlier than our reservation time but were promptly seated at a table. Even though the restaurant was busy, service was prompt and Mitch, our waiter was very friendly. We did not feel rushed during our meal. The food, both Chinese and Thai was delicious to say the least...I would not hesitate to return. Their menu is available online if you prefer to check it out. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and there was very soft music playing.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

My husband and I had supper here and enjoyed every bite.Would go back again for sure although I found it a little pricey for the size of the dishes.The veggies were nice and crispy and noodles delecious.Staff were very nice also.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Ate here last week, had a mix of Thai and Chinese dishes. While I found the Chinese dishes to be very good and authentic, the Thai food was more Thai/Chinese fusion.
The staff were very friendly and gave excellent service. I would give them another try as it's a new restaurant and they will likely have some menu changes.
Reasonable prices.