“A quiet breakfast”
Review of L'attitudes Restaurant-Bistro - CLOSED

L'attitudes Restaurant-Bistro
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This restaurant is in the same complex as the Quality Inn. The breakfast they served was good and the service excellent although few customers were there, which I didn't mind as I abhor noisy eateries. The only thing I could complain about is the fact that on the Quality Inn website they show the cost of breakfast as $12.50 when in fact it is $16.83 before taxes. No big deal but the rest of my breakfasts were at the nearby A and W.-----

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The 2 person there including the chef, tried their best but perhaps due to the timing of our visit, just could not handle all the people that was there. The waitress was simply overwhelmed. As a result, we had to wait a long time to have the checks done properly. The plate was large and sufficient for 2, I think! The fare was OK, pretty much what you would expect from an average restaurant.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

This is a small "restaurant" in a miniature mall which also serves breakfast for those guests staying at the Quality Inn (which is why we went). The actual area of the restaurant is tiny and the layout reminded me of a food court in a mall - not a standalone restaurant. That said and done, the breakfast - there was only one choice: eggs, toast and bacon - was fine. And we would go back mid-afternoon for their desserts, which were also good. I did not try any of the main courses there. Staff are friendly and ready to help but sometimes could be better organised,

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Went during the afternoon, had my taco salad in front of me within 10 minutes. Delicious. Waitress was very diligent, refills came faster than I could drink them. Very satisfied :)

1  Thank Cassandra T
Reviewed 9 July 2016

It is a pretty fancy looking at the beginning. However they got the most terrible weird sitting host/server, I have EVER seen in a restaurant like that!!!
His attitude, responses to your request, customer service ZERO!
Sorry for the manger to have him hired there!
A common sense with even no training what so ever, teach you to just treat customers the way you wish to be treated stepping in any restaurant like that.
I had to ask him three times to get a response, no service after brining food, not even water till the end when I asked to bring the check!
Worst than that was his attitude when you call or talking to him.
Anyway even though the food was OK and was convenient for me as I stayed in Quality Inn (but there was no special for us), and the cook was a very nice guy, including the chef but I never went back because of the guy's horrible attitude and service!