“A neither here-nor-there location”
Review of L'attitudes Restaurant-Bistro - CLOSED

L'attitudes Restaurant-Bistro
Reviewed 26 December 2016

This is a small "restaurant" in a miniature mall which also serves breakfast for those guests staying at the Quality Inn (which is why we went). The actual area of the restaurant is tiny and the layout reminded me of a food court in a mall - not a standalone restaurant. That said and done, the breakfast - there was only one choice: eggs, toast and bacon - was fine. And we would go back mid-afternoon for their desserts, which were also good. I did not try any of the main courses there. Staff are friendly and ready to help but sometimes could be better organised,

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Went during the afternoon, had my taco salad in front of me within 10 minutes. Delicious. Waitress was very diligent, refills came faster than I could drink them. Very satisfied :)

1  Thank Cassandra T
Reviewed 9 July 2016

It is a pretty fancy looking at the beginning. However they got the most terrible weird sitting host/server, I have EVER seen in a restaurant like that!!!
His attitude, responses to your request, customer service ZERO!
Sorry for the manger to have him hired there!
A common sense with even no training what so ever, teach you to just treat customers the way you wish to be treated stepping in any restaurant like that.
I had to ask him three times to get a response, no service after brining food, not even water till the end when I asked to bring the check!
Worst than that was his attitude when you call or talking to him.
Anyway even though the food was OK and was convenient for me as I stayed in Quality Inn (but there was no special for us), and the cook was a very nice guy, including the chef but I never went back because of the guy's horrible attitude and service!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Pices were high, staff were hard to get the attention of, and when a tourist group arrived I ended up getting kitchen staff to get my bill together. Meal had been reheated (I supposed they were just preping for the tour group by the looks of the kitchen). Food was OK, but overpriced.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Came for the eggs bunny which is usually great but the hash browns are so hard I can barely get a fork in and my side of bacon is burned. The hollandaise sauce has a lot of lemon and the waitress is very grumpy. I was also presented with my bill when they brought me my food. I find this rude. I still had plans to get more tea and juice. I feel rushed.