“Place was give a 'high' recommend... but...”

Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #17 of 82 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The meal that I ordered was "so-so"... not terribly great. It may be that I was there on an off-day. The service was decent.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

This restaurant is again older but very popular at lunch time when we were there. A good variety on the menu and tasted good.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Found this place on a Sunday night when everything else was closed. Busy place, simple clean typical decor. Menu mixed, Vietnamese bowl was ok, not overly flavourful but decent. Arrived quick too quick so I think a lot of the ingredients were prepared earlier. Most memorable is the grumpy owner / server seems like she was either tired or just wanted to pick fights with guests. So for a Sunday night it was rather entertaining!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Best Vietnamese food I’ve had outside Vietnam. This is especially remarkable considering Yellowknife’s remote location and the difficulties in access to fresh ingredients. The food is “ngon” (delicious)!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Was out for walk and although it was hard to tell if it was open I could see people inside so I tried the door. Service was a bit slow to start. Once I got my menu it had a good selection of food. I had a Noodle Bowl and flavour was good but would liked to have pork Charred a bit. Overall it was a good Noodle Bowl will try again.