“meh”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Description: Located at 309 Old Airport Rd, Yellowknife, NT, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Yellowknife Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

It’s okay at best. Not as consistent as it should and food is sometimes stale. I ordered an ice cappuccino, the one I got tasted like it was made with expired milk.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I like Tim's all over Canada , but this location was beyond the national standard .Really slow inside service .Went inside because the drive thru was backed up , we know why , super slow service inside . I ordered a Capuccino and a bacon and egg sandwich .It took 13 minutes to get my order and the English muffin was stale to boot , which I didn't discover until I was at the airport . It was so bad I threw it in the garbage . Real shame that this must be the first Tim's that I was disappointed in , ever

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard yellowknife’s Tim Hortons is one of the busiest in the country... likely one of the slowest and lots of mistakes/inconsistencies.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

When it come to quality and convenience it's hard to beat Tim Hortons. This Tims is no exception. Fast, friendly service with good tasting food and excellent coffee. We even buy Tims coffee grounds for use at home and take Tims K Cups on vacation.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped in for a taste of home and was not left unsatisfied. Even through I was a thousand miles from my Ontario home I felt I was in my regular coffee stop and enjoyed my morning fix.

1  Thank BishopWm