“A familiar taste while away from home”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Description: Located at 309 Old Airport Rd, Yellowknife, NT, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Yellowknife Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped in for a taste of home and was not left unsatisfied. Even through I was a thousand miles from my Ontario home I felt I was in my regular coffee stop and enjoyed my morning fix.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank BishopWm

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I honestly don't know how corporate allows this location to stay open. I don't think I've ever come here and not had my order screwed up. While waiting for your food you can expect to listen to the employees yell at each other in a foreign language

Date of visit: January 2017
6  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly fast service. Much better than McDonalds down the street. Good egg bacon and cheese biscuit. Awesome doughnuts!!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank wallaceasmith
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I was staying next door at the Super 8 and came here for a cup of coffee and a sandwich. I had a grilled chicken wrap, that was pretty good. The coffee is great. Service was average. It was busy and they got a few of our orders messed up.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I visited this restaurant with my grand daughter.
I found the staff very friendly and a nice place to have fun.

Date of visit: July 2016