“Nice surprise ”

Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Sushi North serves a best selection of delicious, traditional, high-quality fresh food. Specially Arctic Char!! Featuring tasty seaweed salads and many appetizers, noodles, rice, Uramaki (inside out roll with rice and fillings) Triyaki chicken and an assorted selection of the finest seafood, there is certainly something for everyone. Here at Sushi North, we are praised for our great food, relaxed atmosphere, friendly experienced staff and extremely affordable prices. Sushi North is full service restaurant; open Monday - Saturday 1130am-1900pm with the option for collection as well as a delivery service available with Jerries service Happy Hour Special Draft beer $3
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Had walked by several times but this afternoon my wife and I were looking for something between meals so thought would give it a try. We had the Arctic Char combo and it was fantastic. Nice selection for $20. Sushi was made fresh and Char was firm and tasted great. Glad we stopped in. Place was nice and clean and bright, staff friendly give it a try!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Sushi is very good, including an Arctic char on the menu. Fresh and flavorful.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went in for dinner, had a nice meal with three rolls: spicy tuna; spicy salmon; spicy crunchy tuna; and tea. It was good, I will go back, The only thing I didn't like was paying for extra ginger. You get the same amounts of wasabi and ginger whether regardless of the size of your order of wasabi and ginger, so why should I pay for extra just give me extra when I order more rolls?

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I had never planned on eating sushi in Yellowknife but after several recommendations from local's my friend and I went. The special was Artic Char and it was delicious for $20. I really liked the different ways it was prepared giving us a good variety. Really good and fresh sushi. Presentation was nice as well.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Sushi North has the best Japanese food in Yellowknife in my opinion. Service is very fast (it's cafeteria style), and the food is fresh. My favourites are their California roll and the chicken don buri bowl. The restaurant is always very clean. I always visit Sushi North when in Yellowknife.