“A good find!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A nice break from fried food. Everything seemed fresh and there was very good service. We come from a sushi hot spot and this place held it's own for a budget sushi restaraunt

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic range of sushi, great all you can eat lunch option on Duckworth Street. Enjoyed my birthday lunch here!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

A Great Follow Up to a 6km Hike
Whew were lucky given the hour on Sunday to get a table for the 5 of us. We all 5 different dishes ranging from smaller dishes to huge bowls overflowing with great food.  Excellent service from start to finish, and what we could not finish they accommodated us with Take Aways packets.  A great selection following our hike.  Would definitely return. Cf my pics for yummy Sun Sushi dishes.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to treat myself to lunch and was looking forward to enjoying some sushi, which is one of my favourites. I found the food to be way over price. Especially seeing as the portion size was pathetic. I was still starving when I finished. What a rip of! I was very disapointed and would never go there again. Worst restaurant I have eaten in since moving to st johns. Save your money and go elsewhere!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I visited this place with my wife when we lived in St John's in 2014 and, coming from a place that has an abundance of amazing sushi joints, we were really jonesing for a good roll. This place totally delivered. They were pricier than I had hoped but it was a nice spot and, if I were in St. John's, I would go back.