“Beautiful (from outside)”

Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This cathedral is absolutely beautiful from the outside. I walked around and took pictures for 15 minutes. Sadly, it was closed for renovations, but I'm sure I would have given five starts if I was able to go in.

All reviews
"treasure"
"photos"
"cruise"

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I came here to research my Irish ancestors from Johnville NB and found out that Mary, the diocese archivist, is an amazing woman! If you come prepared with names, dates, and locations, chances are she can help you find something, or at least verify or connect the dots. She is dedicated to her work and thinks of everything. She treats you like you are the most important person to her. And she knows who to contact outside the church for further genealogy contacts.
Thank you, Mary! And thanks to the Diocese of Saint John for providing this valuable service.

1  Thank MainePeg
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception is a beautiful church that boasts gothic architecture. The church has beautifully sculpted statues inside and outside, immaculate stain glass and many other historic and artistic features. It is a must see for those with an interest in architecture and art and historians. It is also a must see for anyone that just loves beautiful things.

1  Thank Ashley V
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were here for a cruise. We walked the town and came across this Church. We went in and spoke to the Priest who was about to begin daily Mass. We stayed and were happy that we did. It was a nice mass in a wonderful old Church. It will be on our list next time we are in town. It is not very far from the park and City Market.