“Best burger in town!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here at the suggestion of a few coworkers. Told the burger was top notch so I decided to try it. I was not dissapointed. The mixture of pulled pork with the finely crafted burger was fantastic! I may have dreams of this burger and will be comparing many of my next burgers against this standard! Next time I'm I'm town will need to return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice local brew pub. Food is really good and a ton of really great beers for those who enjoy micro brews. Atmosphere is great and has a nice little deck outside in the summer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was in NB for one day and decided to go to the Pump House on the way to the airport. Nice menu no great service. Of course beer was very good as well. I had the eggplant and my friend had the pizza. Told the waitress we were in a bit of a hurry and food came very quickly. Sporty type atmosphere :-) great place for groups and friends to hang out and eat and drink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed lunch, good service, very friendly, clean bathrooms - very important!! Lots of food options so everyone at table was happy.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We always enjoy the Pump House, they have a micro-brewed beer for every taste, from very light to the heavy stouts and, in my opinion, their Radler beer is next to none.
Any food items we have tried were always good and reasonable priced with the exception of the nacho's which just don't have enough toppings for the price. You can't go wrong with either one of their burgers or pizza cooked in their wood fired oven. We really enjoy the Salt and Pepper Ribs. Service has always been fast and friendly. Nothing fancy but a good lunch or supper Pub experience.