“Best restaurant in NB”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant ! Cannot believe this place is in Moncton - my only complaint is we live in Woodstock, not Moncton! The service is wonderful - all four times we have eaten here we have been served by a very pleasant man who is an exceptional server!

We always get the veggie pakoras (which are to die for)! This time we both ordered the veggie burger with a side of guacamole and salsa!

Super tasty!

Great job guys!

Can't wait to come back (hopefully soon)

(Ps can u please open one in Woodstock too)

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Very nice place, great service, excellent food, wine seems to be pricy, compared to other restaurants.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Every time I eat here, I’m never disappointed. The food is just so good. The Irish and I both love this place and actually when I asked the Irish what his favourite restaurant was in Moncton he said by far Calactus!! He usually always orders the Big Marc burger which comes with Caesar salad and home fries. It’s his favourite dish and it is delicious. Myself I’ll usually take the half pizza half salad, this time around I took the Margarita pizza with cranberry spinach salad. Please note this is a vegetarian restaurant, and a great one at that! Love the decor, the atmosphere and the staff. You gotta eat here!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I will be the first person to admit when my friend suggested a 'vegetarian' restaurant for dinner, I turned up my nose and decided I was going to be leaving hungry. What a pleasant surprise. The food was so good. We started with the Thousand and one nights appetizer which was Chapati bread, feta cheese, olives, falafels, hummus, tofu cream and veggie sticks. My comment was "well it all sounds good except for that tofu cream"... again, I ate my words - AND all the tofu cream. It was a thick, herbed and garlic dip. SOOOO good. Our main courses were a mushroom cannelloni and an east indian Thali that knocked my socks off. Well done Calactus! I will most definitely be back the next time I visit Moncton!!

Worth mention... not only was the food great, the service was absolutely fantastic. Our server had us laughing and we were never without water or drinks. It was such a great experience all around that I had to write a review.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great vegetarian pizza! I won't said I am on the roof, but I would say it's the best variety of vegetarian pizza in New Brunswick. They are creative, the service is to the roof! But most, they are steady overall. It's a sure shot if you want to find a place in Moncton to eat.