“Wow! Vegetarian and tasty!”

Calactus Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 286 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 November 2015

While not a vegetarian, I went with hesitation and was surprised that I enjoyed every spoonful here. There were so many dishes to choose from including my favourites, Mexican and Indian. The staff are quick and friendly, a bonus these days. I will definitely visit again.

1  Thank 522maritimegirl

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

As always, Calactus serves creative, fresh and delicious vegetarian food. Dependability good, great wines, warm decor, friendly staff. Recommend!

1  Thank dorisdaigle
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Very fond of this place though the menu is quite limited. Would love to see new dishes or a rotating special that isn't on the regular menu for some variety. Also avoid this place during busy hours or you'll never get a table!

Staff however are super friendly and helpful. The menu items that are there are fabulous. I have very few qualms with this place.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

I had never been to this restaurant before so I decided to come in with my family one night for supper. We ordered appetizers and mains and each and every one of us left 100% satisfied. The food is fresh and healthy. I was so impressed, I cannot wait to recommend this place at my work! (Local hotel) The service was above standard, but I do not remember his name unfortunately. I cannot wait to come back and bring my friends. Great job at exceeding expectations!

2  Thank Meaghan F
Reviewed 5 November 2015

The always popular Calactus is usually my go-to restaurant when friends are in town, as the food is consistently great, never lacking for taste or a bit of spice. The meals are actually quite filling, and the price is reasonable. Love the pizzas (especially the Indian pizza), the salads, and brunch rancheros. Good strong coffee, too. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Lee T