“Great food and service”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 295 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 August 2018

At all the times we have been there, GOOD FOOD! Good service. Always nice and clean. Best Onion rigs in town.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Tried the A&W wild caught cod burgers for the first time today - so absolutely delicious!!!
The restaurant was very busy, it looked like most people were there for the cod although I did see one man with a hamburger! It was well staffed with pleasant and helpful staff. I hope they continue with the cod burgers - we're hooked!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The burgers are really tasty and the staff were friendly, but it’s still fast food. As long as you’re not expecting a 5 Star meal it’s great! Definitely better then McDonalds

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We tried this location and weren't disappointed. My wife had a teen burger combo and I had my almost usual, the uncle burger combo. We both had it with poutine. We had root beer to drink. Everything was delicious. The root beer is amazing, truly one of a kind. We will be back for sure.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This was the very best customer service i have received ever the gentleman taking my order was very friendly and very helpful the boys were starving he gave them a free sample til our order was ready this place was so awesome if i'm ever in town it will be my first stop for a quick bite thank you for the excellent experience!

Date of visit: July 2015