“Quick Lunch”

Ranked #22 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Family style diner. There for lunch, very busy when we entered but were able to get a booth quickly. Staff very courteous and efficient. My sister had the Hyne's Breakfast which she really enjoyed except it was more than she could handle, the pancakes that came with it were the size of dinner plates. I had the ham and scalloped potatoes with beef barley soup, The soup was fantastic, the potatoes could have been more flavorful (my personal preference). Overall, it was a very good experience and will go back the next time we are in the vicinity.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We went here for supper. I had a huge piece of haddock pan fried and lots of fresh veggies. Hubby at a small piece of salmon less than a quarter of my fish. Both fish were a bit overdone. The rolls would have been better warmed but the strawberry shortcake was amazing. The service was fast and friendly and prices very good.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Really enjoyed the diner like atmosphere at this restaurant. The food was really good. This was a great stop along our journey to fuel up and take on the day.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Husband and I stopped in for breakfast. Very busy spot on a Saturday morning but we were able to get seated quickly. Service is fast and friendly. Our breakfast was hot/tasty and the servers are sure to keep your coffee cup filled. We always have a great breakfast here.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Always a great meal but breakfast is my favorite. The staff is wonderful and the service, second to none!