“Delicious, Fresh and Filling”
Review of Freshii

Freshii
Ranked #1 of 16 Quick Bites in Moncton
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is definetly my favorite "take out" restaurant in town! I absolutely love the various options of meals that you can make here; there are options for everyone out there! As a lunch or supper, their flavourful bowls really fills me up! My favorite is the green curry, quinoa, carrots, broccoli, purple cabagge, cooked mushrooms, coconut, cilantro and lime. I had my best friend try this place last month and she is now hooked!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Good options for those with food allergies/sensitivities (ie. gluten, dairy). Yummy and fresh! Good for a quick, healthy meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Love this spot. My only complaint is that I find the gluten free options a little confusing and inconsistent at times. The market salad is my current go-to!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Good selection of salads, bowls and wraps. Good quality, acceptable prices. Outside sitting available.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in at Freshii for a quick lunch. Got served quickly and meals arrived quickly. I meal was very fresh and very good. Will return

Date of visit: May 2018