“Average at best..”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Went there for lunch and was not impressed at all. The floor was really dirty, like filthy dirty...some cleaning needed for sure. Myself and my wife ordered different items and none of us were good. I might give it another try in the future, but not looking for it right now.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Incredible experience! The best japan restaurant i have been. In Quebec we don't have place like this one. Delicious and tasty sushis with excellent appetizer. The service was top notch, we knew it was a family business because everything was perfect. Definitly a must stop in Moncton!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We heard that this was the best sushi in Moncton so we had to try it...It was just ok. Maybe this IS the best in Moncton but I would not go back. All the sushi we ordered was covered with a very large amount of coloured panko like crumbs and had way too much spicy mayo. What are they trying to hide? The rolls were not rolled well and most just fell apart. Almost all of the sushi rolls have "crab" in them and it's not even real crab, it's crab flavoured white fish which I despise.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am from the Vancouver so I know a thing or two about good sushi. They made us a torched salmon belly which was perfect. Fast, friendly and delish

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is a wonderful Japanese restaurant. The food was delicious and service was spot on. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018