“Best Japan restaurant of my life!”
Review of Japan Go!

Japan Go!
Ranked #26 of 295 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Incredible experience! The best japan restaurant i have been. In Quebec we don't have place like this one. Delicious and tasty sushis with excellent appetizer. The service was top notch, we knew it was a family business because everything was perfect. Definitly a must stop in Moncton!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We heard that this was the best sushi in Moncton so we had to try it...It was just ok. Maybe this IS the best in Moncton but I would not go back. All the sushi we ordered was covered with a very large amount of coloured panko like crumbs and had way too much spicy mayo. What are they trying to hide? The rolls were not rolled well and most just fell apart. Almost all of the sushi rolls have "crab" in them and it's not even real crab, it's crab flavoured white fish which I despise.

1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am from the Vancouver so I know a thing or two about good sushi. They made us a torched salmon belly which was perfect. Fast, friendly and delish

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is a wonderful Japanese restaurant. The food was delicious and service was spot on. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our recent visit to Japan Go! The avocado yam sushi and chicken yaki soba were delicious. Great spot for Japanese food.