All reviews driving range seasonal campers upper campground camp store lovely campground magnetic hill short drive nova scotia moncton area tenting wifi noise pei
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I sold my home and there was a ten day stretch where I needed accommodations, so, I moved my trailer to Stonehurst Trailer Park. This is a well appointed trailer park with an in-ground swimming pool, a golf course and driving range. My lot was lovely and so were the owners. While I was staying there I had a couple of things go wrong in my trailer and the gentleman owner took the time to come and check out my issue and fixed it for me. First I had an electrical issue, then I had a leak under my sink. This man certainly went over and above the call of duty to help me out and I am very grateful. The campground is very quiet although they do cater to families. There is lots for the children to do as there is a nice playground, lots of room to ride bikes, and I witnessed many times families enjoying the greenspace and having a game of catch, etc. The park is kept immaculately cleaned and well cared for. The location is also excellent as it is only minutes from Magnetic Hill as well as the TCH.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

No electric car
Friendly, dont go there, a girl at the office
Say yes
I can do plug my volt on 110 and after dinner when i come
Back to the camping i plug my car security said no you are not allowed. ...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Nancy R, Manager at Stonehurst Trailer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

We are sorry you feel this way and somewhat surprised with your review. Campers that choose a site with electricity are more than welcome to recharge their electric vehicles and we have a number of those sites available.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome campground.
Very clean even if the washroom/showers are on the older side.
Small store with only a few items in case you have forgotten something.
Nice clean sites and even if their rules say only 1 dog per site they never said anything when we showed up with our 2 small dogs.
We would camp here again for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is the 2nd time we have camped here. It is quiet, has a pool and it's close to Moncton and the Bay of Fundy is just a short drive away. Plenty of shopping in Moncton and very fine resturants spread out across the city and into Dieppe. Thats as far as we got this trip. So much more to see and do.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 1 Saturday night in a tent. This campground was great. It's very close to the city in case u need a first aid kit. The office closes at 6 and we could not find one anywhere. The tenting lots are nice they r right in frount of the office so the wifi is great. The sites are under trees but looking into a field. Not very private and close to our neighbours. But the park was quiet and we really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple