Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton
USD 127*
USD 124*
USD 113*
  • Pool
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
USD 133*
  • Pool
USD 142*
USD 133*
  • Breakfast included
USD 136*
Hotels.com
Auberge Wild Rose Inn(Moncton)(Great Value!)
USD 98*
USD 106*
USD 164*
USD 153*
All reviewsclose to the airportstayed herepark and flyfree shuttleairport hotelfree popcornshuttle servicepool and water slidesitting areasausagevery clean hotelyogurtbreakfast barexcellent hotelwalk in showernext morningbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night to catch a flight the next morning...
The rooms are comfortable and clean the staff were great at the front desk and very helpful with information we were trying to get printed most of the night due to the airline messing up our flights....they even had an early departure breakfast ready for us
What more could you ask for

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel a few times now it is a great spot to take the grand children as they love the water slide and the pool. They also have a great free breakfast included. This is diffently a kid friendly hotel.we will definitely be returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MikeSaunders1234
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We stayed here on our way flying out of Moncton. The staff were fine and the room was adequate. It is a decent hotel but not "very good" int terms of the quality of the room.
It is suitable for a stopover.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Profmomwithgirls
Marie-Josee D, Guest Service Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Profmomwithgirls,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Rest assured we have shared your feedback with the appropriate departments.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My kids and I stayed for a night over March Break. Room was comfortable, clean & quiet. Kids had a lot of fun at the waterslide but pool was smaller than most hotels. I found that the front desk staff were not very well trained in customer service. I had booked a package online with my visa debit which included a $50 gift card. Upon checking in I had to pay a $200 deposit for the room which they refunded the next day when I checked out (never had this issue anywhere else). Also the lady did not seem to know anything about the gift card I was supposed to receive. I did end up getting it, but it was after a bit of a hassle. In the morning, the breakfast bar was out of coffee I told the front desk person and she walked away while I was still talking to her. Didn't ruin my day or anything (I went to Starbucks instead!) but thought it was rude.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I have stayed here a few times while on a trip. Close to the airport, you can leave your car and free shuttle to and from the airport. The rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and efficient. My concern is the when I returned home from a week's vacation on Feb 26, there was damage on my car. It was apparent it was from someone trying to break into the driver side. When I called the hotel to let them know, they seemed indifferent, but said a manager would call. I have not heard from them. I recommend if you do stay here, take photos of your car when you park, so that you have a record if any damage occurs. I wasn't looking for anything from the hotel, except to give them a heads up and thought they would at least like to hear about it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Sandra C, Front Desk Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Good Evening Pat,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for the damage that occurred to your car. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this kind of issue from occurring in the future. Please know this is not a reoccurring issue at our Hotel.

We have your cell phone number and will contact you on Monday. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Moncton.