“Great show”

Osaka Hibachi Restaurant & Sake Bar
Ranked #14 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Classy Japanese & Korean Cuisine, and specialized in Teppan-Yaki Grills Freshest ingredients and the best 'Hibachi' Grills in town!!
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We were there Friday night November 2nd and had a great time with friends. Our cook put on a great show and I even had the chance to feed Sake to my friends. The meal itself was fantastic, but a bit overpriced. Loved the atmosphere of the place.

1  Thank pathfinder2001

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for 7 years. My review is for the restaurant portion as I have actually not been to the teppanyaki tables yet.
Honestly, they're just great. I've never had to wait for a seat and the staff are friendly (they greet you at the door) and are attentive at checking in and refilling your water. Food is prepared and presented nicely and the Sushi, Maki and Nigiri all have a good texture. If you don't like sushi, thier menu has SO much variety. I promise you, there will be plenty you can choose from.
The ONLY thing I dislike is if I order a "seared" dish, I don't believe they use oil so it has a stong 'burnt' taste. This boils down to personal taste so if you like that, go for it!
To newcomers I recommend the Oyakodon or Gyudon rice bowls. They are massive and flavourful and are an easy crowd pleaser. Japchae is another easy sell for any of your friends that "don't like sushi". The yam maki is also delicious because they tempura fry the sweet potato first so it's not chalky in texture.
If you're not concerned about price; The Lobster Fantasy roll is my favorite premium roll thus far (and believe me, I've tried nearly the whole menu over the years).
Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Cheers! ♡

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were 10 to celebrate a birthday great evening after the spectacular show the owner present us with a saki bomb for all of us spectacular great show of appreciation of our patronage thank you for that

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We celebrated my son s 31st birthday. We were about 10 people, the service was fine, delicious wine, food was ok,

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We went for the « show » for my sister’s in law birthday. It was awesome! They are really entertaining. Yes, it is expensive (30$ per person minimum), but it is worth it for a group if you’re looking for fun. They are also really good with allergies (gluten intolerance), they cooked my food before everyone else’s to make sure nothing was contaminated. I would recommend!